🌍🎨 Embrace Cultural Diversity with these Instagram templates for your nonprofit social media feed! 🌈✨
If you need help getting started with adding cultural inclusivity and diversity to your social media calendar, then Fundraising Resources Pro has got you covered!
I recently took a Social Justice Leadership class and I loved it, so I created a series of Instagram posts with captions that strived to be diverse and inclusive. They’re made in Canva with intentionally free elements.
This listing consists of two parts:
1) Instagram templates that can be edited in Canva
2) Captions for the Instagram posts that can be edited in Google Sheets
It is VERY important to adapt this listing to your specific needs and expand in populations that your social media audience might consist of. For instance, this listing includes a reference to Nowruz, the Persian New Year celebrated in March. If you don't have a large Iranian audience, you can consider nixing it.
Furthermore: PLEASE REMEMBER to post about allyship when possible and give people a chance to reflect on actions that can contribute to a more equitable world as opposed to just highlighting it.
🌈✨Please adapt to your needs. 🌈✨
40 Culturally Focused Holidays Instagram Templates + Captions
- You will receive 1 file with the link to access the template & step by step instructions on how to edit the template;
- This template will have drag & drop elements for easy customization using Canva
- You will need a free Canva account to customize your template.
- This is a Digital file, NO physical items will be shipped to you.
- By purchasing this product, you agree to NOT re-distribute, share or resell this product anywhere.
- Due to the nature of instantly downloadable products, refunds will not be given after purchase.